Microsoft ActiveSync is a data synchronization software between Windows Mobile devices (phones and tablets) and Windows computers. It can transfer office fee documents, pictures, Outlook information, music, video files, and applications. You can back up the address book.
Features of Microsoft ActiveSync
It can sync directly with the Microsoft Exchange Server at any time to wirelessly update your email, contact information, calendar lender, and notes.
- Ability to install and uninstall mobile applications
- It offers manual transfer of files to a cell phone. It provides limited data storage.
- Does not support converting files to read on mobile devices.
- It is not specifically compatible with all Outlook functions for Outlook 2000 but only works with Outlook 2003 and fewer.
- Fast File Transfer via Outlook is only available for devices running Windows 5.0
Microsoft ActiveSync is licensed as freeware for PCs or laptops with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. This tool belongs to the category and is available to all software users as a free download.